I got nominated by Gorzalicious for a blog award! How cool is that??? I don’t think I’ve gotten an award since “Scariest Costume” in the Halloween parade in the fifth grade. Forty years is a long time between awards, ya’ll.
So this award comes with rules. I have to put the award button on my blog (fingers crossed I got that right); nominate 10 other inspiring blogs; and tell you seven things about myself you don’t know. Hmmm. I don’t think you know:
1. I was a vegetarian for more than 10 years. Then I got pregnant with kid #1. ‘Nuff said.
2. The first D I ever got was in Algebra II/Trigonometry. (It’s possible the C- I got in Geometry the preceding year was a factor in this.)
3. I’d like to grow some vegetables in my backyard, but I have no idea how to deal with the snails, slugs, rabbits, and rodents who already eat up the plants out there.
4. I switched my major in college from English to Nursing, then realized that I have no patience for sick people and switched back to English.
5. Now I wish I’d gone with Library Science.
6. I, like Nora Ephron, feel bad about my neck. I’m developing a wattle.
7. My kids think I’m a hippie.
The 10 inspiring blogs I nominate are:
Go visit them and check out the awesomeness.
Many thanks to Gorzalicious for nominating me. Check her out — her amazing photos are worth the clicks.