, , , , ,

Voldemort's Gonna Get You!

(Photo credit: Kaptain Kobold)

When I first started blogging, I struggled with how to refer to my husband.  I bounced between estranged spouse (ES for short) and estranged husband.  Sometimes I’d call him my kids’ father.  All these terms were clunky and didn’t really capture my feelings toward him, or his personality.  I know some bloggers use initials to refer to people, but two of my family members share the same first initial and I’m easily confused.

I think I’ve finally hit upon the perfect nom de blog for my pitiful excuse of a marriage partner:  Voldemort.  Thoughts?